Family Talk is an audio and video podcast which seeks to connect the Vincy family locally and in the diaspora.
There is a growing need for Vincentians to get familiar with their respective families at home and abroad thus we provide this featured program and platform for this interaction to be made possible.
Many don’t know their roots and may find a family or old friend connection while listening or looking at these podcast….
We interview members of your family who talks about the family lineage in an interesting conversation which last between 5 to 10 minutes.
We will be able at some point to locate a family member or friend who we may not have seen in a long time.
Our programme asks family questions such as:
- Name of person (Background).
- Their profession and where they were brought up.
- Family Questions: What’s your current status and who are the members of your immediate family…(Parents, grand and great grand, siblings, cousins, aunts, and uncles-their locations, etc
- What is special or unique about your family.
- They will leave some encouraging words as well as shout-outs for the viewers/listeners
Family talk podcast reaches Vincentians from around the globe via our community website-Vincy Community-www.vincy.life, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube and has plans to have our own radio or Tv programme…
Our Facebook page has seen a drastic increase in visitors and likes since the coming of this new programme.
Our website also has recorded a membership increase also. We are proud to be a growing community.
What is unique about this program is that it is the only one of its kind and has a different energy to it.. Its interactive and fun nature and has Vincentians eager to be part of this program.
I encourage Vincentians to embrace this project because its the only programme of this nature that will open the connection between family and long lost friends in Vincy.